"Having Chicago Digital on board was one of our best decisions. Chicago Digital's staff reflect the same ideals that our company has had for over 20 years, Client Satisfaction."
– Peter Stulberger (ACOA Construction)
"Chicago Digital consistently does excellent work. They are trustworthy, professional, reliable, and hard working. I am thrilled to know them and work with them."
– Kelly Muldoon (Connect To Patients)
"Chicago Digital hit a home run for us. Both our web presence and point of sale digital sign are top shelf, reliable, and flexible. In today’s IT world, Chicago Digital is uniquely good help."
– Michael Mihlbauer (The Surgery Center)
"We only wish we had hired them first, as we are dealing with a lot of clean up."
– Deven Sisler (AcroYoga)
"Chicago Digital has provided great customer service and has increased the traffic considerably."
– Joann Perl (Deli Direct)
"Chicago Digital does a great job with customer service and technical assistance."
– Kevin Harris (QuickSolvers)
"My website doubled my business within the first 6 months of going live."
– Marcy Shefler (A Permanent Effect)
"The knowledge I have gotten [from Chicago Digital] has made a drastic change in how I understand the importance of having a website and having a quality website."
– Mark Bayers (Full Strength Performance Training)
"The website has added credibility to my business, it has increased my exposure and it has helped me to grow business."
– Michael White (WELL Street)
"Chicago Digital is much better with the online marketing because you pay attention to my business needs."
– Nick Luisi (Sunset Pools & Spas)
"I am happy with the website, and I really appreciate Chicago Digital's help when I need it, they have been terrific!"
– Olga Nisenboim (Olga's Day Spa)
"Having a CMS in place vs a straight HTML site has allowed our company to improve access to website editing tools and expand our web presence significantly."
– Phil Dixon (Construction Imaging)
"We were thrilled with the website design, and the customer service has been fantastic. Overall, I am very pleased with my decision to work with Chicago Digital, and I would recommend them without reservation."
– Dr. Robert Wolf (AOMS)
"The Chicago digital staff is excellent to work with. They are always trying to improve the service to get results that I need."
– Steve Ban (Frank's Carpet Cleaning)
"Chicago Digital has been amazing with support since the website went live--very responsive and PATIENT with a newbie!"
– Sue Bensman (SleepOnIt)
"They did not quit until we were completely satisfied."
– Tim Kauffman (Kellstadt Marketing Group)
"I would gladly recommend Chicago Digital to anyone or any company wanting to set up anything from a simple to complex site such as mine."
– Wilma Smelcer (ChicksFlicks.com)
"Chicago Digital has been a huge asset to our foundation. Really appreciate all of the help and support from the Chicago Digital Staff."
– Zachary Bulwa ( Cure it on the Court Foundation)
Chicago Mobile Website Design, Tablet Website Design, and Digital Display Design
Mobile Devices are the future of internet browsing
Your customers are accessing your website from a variety of devices and the number of users browsing the web from mobile and tablet devices are growing everyday. Chicago Digital's websites are optimized to look and function great across multiple devices. We have the ability to create specific experiences depending on the type of device your customer is accessing your website from. There are many benefits for creating an optimized device experience for your customers including:
- influence/increase sales
- increase brand reputation
- improve customer adoption/loyalty
- increase leads
Living & Working in a multi-device world
At Chicago Digital, we continually invest in a variety of new devices to make sure we are doing hands on testing with your website to ensure it looks great across multiple devices.
Extend your website beyond the desktop computer
Chicago Digital uses the latest development tools to natively detect different devices and deliver unique experiences to your customers depending on their device.
All of our websites are optimized to look great on any resolution of modern smartphones. However, many of our clients request smartphone versions of their website. This often includes, but is not limited to: easy access to contact information, maps/directions, click to dial phone number, photo galleries, product information, blogs, and more.
Why do I need a smartphone version?
- One-column layouts for a more zoomed in view of your content
- Fewer graphics to decrease load time
- Simpler navigation to more easily navigate through the important sections of your website
- Shorten copy since most mobile users will not read lengthy text on a small screen
- Reduce steps and layout in the checkout process to increase sales
Tablets are becoming a popular way for internet users to consume information and purchase products.
Why do I need a tablet version?
- Simpler navigation and large buttons for a touch interface
- Some tablets don't run flash applications. Need to keep it simple with standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Your should be optimized for different resolutions and orientations